The curriculum for this top Multimedia Arts course prepares students to have a broader knowledge of MMA practices through creative imagination and innovation in the development of ideas involving all the elements of multimedia.
One of the Best Multimedia Arts Schools in the Philippines
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Create and enhance web pages, promotional products, illustrations, graphics, animation, and other related works for different industries and forms of entertainment.
- Design and develop new ideas, applications, systems, products, and artistic media.
- Participate in the design and production of multimedia projects and perform their necessary tasks as artists.
Over the years, Lyceum of the Philippines, Laguna upgraded their multimedia laboratories and school facilities with very high-end equipment that students can use for their hands-on projects. The University also provides teachers who are best in their field with Masters Degree and have very good reputation in the creative industry. Most of the multimedia arts students who graduated in LPU, Laguna have been employed fast from big companies such as BPOs, Advertising Agencies, Production Houses and more.
It has been a practice that every year, Lyceum of the Philippines, Laguna hosts a Board of Advisers event to seek for guidance and advice from creative professionals to improve the University’s curriculum and other concerns related to Multimedia Arts. With University’s full support and quality control from equipment to trainings, it is considered to be the best multimedia school in the country.
- Good and wide knowledge of the design of multimedia applications and an appreciation of the skills required.
- Skills in applying learning and instructional design principles to multimedia applications.
- The ability to function as an individual or as any position in a team/project.
- Skills in the communication and management of multimedia development projects.
- Readiness in the evolution of the multimedia industry and the development of life-long learning of skills.
- The understanding of the changes in multimedia applications in relation to the use and development of technology and its effect on society.
A graduate of BA Multimedia Arts may pursue the following careers:
- Web Designer
- Logo Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Broadcast Designer
- Interface Designer
- Sound Designer
- 2D & 3D Animator
- Effects Animator
- Visual Journalist
- Layout Artist
- Color Key Artist
- Storyboard Artist
- Video Producer
- 3D Visualizer / Moderator
- Film / Video Editor
- Brand Identity Developer
- Multimedia Developer
- Digital Artists
- Art Directors