Computer Engineering is a profession that applies engineering principles and methodologies in the analysis, design, implementation and management of hardware. Software and the integration of both.
Accreditation: PACUCOA Level 1
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs):
Three to five year after graduation, the Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering alumni shall have;
- Engaged in life-long learning and professional development through continuing education, participate in professional organizations or acquiring additional competency certifications related to the profession.
- Practiced engineering works with good ethical and professional standards imbued with LPU Laguna core values.
- Applied electronics engineering knowledge and skills in dealing with local or international industrial community for the advancement of society.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
- Understanding professional and ethical responsibility
- An ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- A broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice
- An ability to apply acquired computer engineering knowledge and skills for national development
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environment.
Specific Professions/ Careers/ Occupations or trades that the graduates may go into:
- Project Engineer/manager
- Network systems administrator/manager
- Data communications engineer
- Systems engineer/developer/manager
- System analyst/designer
- Technical support engineer/manager
- Quality Assurance engineer/manager
- Test Engineer
- Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information System/Information Management
ANNUAL ENROLLMENT DATA
|SCHOOL YEAR||TERM||ENROLLMENT DATA|
ANNUAL GRADUATION DATA