Electronics Engineering is a branch of engineering that integrates available and emerging technologies with knowledge of mathematics, natural, social and applied sciences to conceptualize, design, and implement new, improved, or innovative electronic, computer and communication systems, devices, goods, services and processes.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
In the first three years on their job, graduates of Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering program of Lyceum of the Philippines–Laguna, shall have;
- Engaged in life-long learning and professional development through continuing education, participate in professional organizations or acquiring additional competency certifications related to the profession.
- Practiced engineering works with good ethical and professional standards imbued with LPU Laguna core values.
- Applied electronics engineering knowledge and skills in dealing with local or international industrial community for the advancement of society.
The students should attain the following by the time of graduation:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
- Understanding professional and ethical responsibility
- An ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- A broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environment.
Specialization and Career Opportunities
- Test Engineer
- Instrumentation Engineer
- Control System Engineer
- Broadcast Engineer
- Field Engineer
- Product Engineer
- Consultant Telecom
- Design Engineer