Scholarship & Grants
- Valedictorian: 100% discount on Tuition and Miscellaneous Fees for one year.
- Salutatorian: 50% discount on Tuition and Miscellaneous Fees for one year.
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
By Nelson Mandela
- Admission letter from the Guidance Office
- Original opy of Report Card (Form-138) from the elementary school
- Recommendation forms filled out by the Guidance Counselor and Principal of the Last School Attended
- Four (4) pieces 2×2 ID picture (recent) with white background
- Photocopy of Applicant’s Birth Certificate (NSO Authenticated)
- Student Date Sheet (completely filled out)
IF APPLICANT HAS DUAL CITIZENSHIP
- Submit a photocopy of Philippine Passport or Certificate of Recognition as a Filipino Citizen.
IF APPLICANT IS NOT A FILIPINO CITIZEN
- Submit a photocopy of Alien Certificate of Recognition (ACR) and Special Study Permit issued by the Bureau of Immigration.
- Submit a Certificate of Eligibility to transfer from the school last attended
|Take the Entrance Examination|
|• Fill out the Application Form|
|• Present the Application Form to the Cashier and pay the corresponding Examination Fee at the Cashier|
|• Bring two (2) pieces of sharpened pencil #2 and a rubber eraser on the day of the examination|
|• Present the Official Receipt and Application Form to the Guidance Counselor / Staff|
|Submit the requirements to the Admission’s Office on Enrollment|
|• Click to see requirements|
|Proceed to the Principal’s Office for Interview|
|• Both the parent and the applicant will be interviewed|
|Proceed to the Registrar’s Office|
|• Enrollment Process|
|Proceed to the Cashier|
|• Payment of the corresponding fees|
|Proceed to the Admission’s Office for the following:|
|• Picture taking for the School ID|
|• Measurement of Uniform|
|Please take note of schedules for parent and student orientation, claiming of books, etc.|