- Library users should register or validate first their ID before they can avail all library privileges. Registration and validation for library use is every semester.
- Requirements for registration: Registration form of the current semester and One piece recent 1X1 ID picture
- Approach the circulation counter staff and inform of intent to register or validate.
- Fill-out the necessary information
d3. Borrowing of Library Materials
- Verify the availability of books through the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC).
- Copy the call number, and go to the shelves to locate the books.
- Proceed to the circulation counter, write your name and student number in the book card found at the back of the book, and then present it together with your ID to the librarian or staff on duty.
d4. Loan Policy