The curriculum prepares the students to develop practical skills in predicting and influencing human behavior in order to better realize and attempt to make impact on the lives of others.
Graduates of BS Pychology may establish a career in:
- HR specialists / generalists
- OD specialists
- HR consultants / officers
- Teachers / Instructors
- Specialist teachers – SPED
- Undertake research using knowledge and skills in psychology, and communicate the results of such research to both specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Designing, managing and evaluating communication campaigns.
- Designing media-based learning systems, and conducting communication media research; and
- Graduates are also expected to uphold professional ethics and standards and to practice social responsibility at all times
3. Undertake further training for developing existing skills and acquiring higher level competencies either through formal graduate education or in an employment context.