BS Psychology Course philippines intends to develop and expose students to human behavior and experiences within the context of organization.
The curriculum prepares the students to develop practical skills in predicting and influencing human behavior in order to better realize and attempt to make impact on the lives of others.
Graduates of BS Pychology may establish a career in:
- HR specialists / generalists
- OD specialists
- HR consultants / officers
- Teachers / Instructors
- Specialist teachers – SPED
1. Apply psychological theories and methods, specifically:
- Undertake research using knowledge and skills in psychology, and communicate the results of such research to both specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Designing, managing and evaluating communication campaigns.
- Designing media-based learning systems, and conducting communication media research; and
- Graduates are also expected to uphold professional ethics and standards and to practice social responsibility at all times
2. Demonstrate understanding of the ethical dimensions of the use of psychological theories and methods.
3. Undertake further training for developing existing skills and acquiring higher level competencies either through formal graduate education or in an employment context.