- AcademicsSenior High SchoolGraduate SchoolETEEAP ProgramsLPU Culinary Institute LagunaCollege of International Tourism and Hospitality ManagementJunior High SchoolCollege of Engineering and Computer StudiesCollege of Arts and SciencesCollege of Business and AccountancySchool of Health Sciences
from The Office of Admissions!
- Campus LifeStudent ServicesFacilitiesAccommodationSupport ServicesExtension
LPU-Laguna keeps up to date with the highest education standards.School of Health SciencesCollege of Arts and SciencesCollege of Engineering and Computer StudiesCollege of International Tourism and Hospitality ManagementCollege of Business and Accountancy
- AboutAbout usGlobalResearchQuality AssuranceSustainabilityAchievement and Latest NewsOfficialsLPU-Laguna keeps up to date with the highest education standards.
Learn about our qualifications and standards here.LPU-Laguna Energy Conservation Policy
Step into LPU-Laguna by joining the freshman orientation here.
BSIHM Specialized in Cruise Line Operations in Culinary Arts
CITHM opens it door to cruise line industry as it offers two specializations in culinary arts and hotel services. This provides essential knowledge and skills for hospitality incorporating with training requirements that will allow the students to gain professional qualifications. CLOCA students should learn cooking skills to be prepared in presenting their talents to different nationalities. Meanwhile, CLOHS students should acquire managerial skills in hotel services. The Cruise line students are also equipped with extensive local and international industry experience to be globally competitive in hospitality industry. Hotel and Restaurant Course Philippines.
Graduates of BSIHM can have professions and careers in different Tourism and
Hospitality Sector such as:
- Accommodation and Lodging
- Airline Travel and Luxury Cruise
- Food and Beverage Services
- Meetings and Events
- Travel and Transportation
- Guest Relations
- Entertainment and Leisure Industry
Three to five years after graduation, the International Hospitality Management alumni shall have:
- Demonstrated and interpreted holistic competencies of local and international tourism and hospitality industry including relevant data, products, services, technology, policies, and applicable laws geared toward nationalism and global competitiveness.
- Applied innovative management and entrepreneurial functions utilizing business analytics in service-oriented business organizations performing crisis and risk mitigation activities following proficient use of communication channels
- Managed effectively and efficiently culinary, baking and pastry, F&B products and services and operations meeting national and international standards with an emphasis on food safety, hygiene and sanitation.
- Demonstrated competencies meeting the demands of the hospitality industry and be globally recognized professionals in the areas of accommodation, food and beverage, and other emerging opportunities such as sea-based hotel operations and culinary arts with emphasis on safety, security, crowd & crises management and managing cultural diversity.
- Ability to communicate and convey themselves effectively both for oral and written
- Apply relevant technology for the production and management of Hospitality Industry
- Perform different hospitality related operations, effectively
- Employ the concepts that underlie each of the functional areas of business in various situations
- Practice empathy and respect for diversity and multicultural perspectives
- Establish sense of inquiry and analysis of current issues in the tourism and hospitality industry thru research
- Work collaboratively in groups, both as a leader and a team member, in diverse environments
- Examine possible risks in the workplace and perform steps to reduce adverse effects