Scholarship & Grants
- Valedictorian: 100% discount on Tuition and Miscellaneous Fees for one year.
- Salutatorian: 50% discount on Tuition and Miscellaneous Fees for one year.
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
By Nelson Mandela
- Admission Letter / Entrance Exam Result
- Original copy of Report Card (Form -138) from the elementary school
- Original copy of Transcript of Records (Form – 137)
- Recommendation forms A and B filled out by the Guidance Counselor and Principal of the Last School Attended
- Four (4) pieces 2×2 ID picture (recent) with white background and nameplate
- Photocopy of PSA Authenticated Birth Certificate (NSO Authenticated)
IF APPLICANT HAS DUAL CITIZENSHIP
- Submit a photocopy of Philippine Passport or Certificate of Recognition as a Filipino Citizen.
IF APPLICANT IS NOT A FILIPINO CITIZEN
- Submit a photocopy of Alien Certificate of Recognition (ACR) and Special Study Permit issued by the Bureau of Immigration.
- Submit a Certificate of Eligibility to transfer from the school last attended
1. Take the Entrance Examination
1.1 Fill out the Application Form.
1.2 Proceed to the Cashier for Entrance exam payment.
1.3 Present the Official Receipt and Application form to the Guidance Counselor/Staff on the day of the examination.
2.1 Proceed at the High School Department to Register.
2.2 Pay the corresponding Reservation fee at the Cashier (Php2000.00) (deductible from the total fees).
2.3 Return at the High School Department to finalize your Reservation.
3. OFFICIAL JHS ENROLLMENT: (April 24, 2017)
3.2 Proceed to the Principal’s office for the interview. (Both parent and applicant will be interviewed).
3.3 Proceed to the Cashier for the Tuition down payment.
3.4 Return to the High School Department for the releasing of the Official Registration form and Enrollment Kit.
3.5 Proceed to the Office of Student Affairs and Services for I.D. processing.
3.6 Proceed to Bookstore for the measurement and ordering of uniform.
3.7 Please take note of parent and student orientation schedules, claiming of books, etc.