|Monday – Friday||Saturday|
|Library||7:00 AM – 7:00 PM||7:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Cyber Library||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
- Current Awareness – The deans and faculty members are given the list of newly acquired books, audio visual materials and periodicals. The library also posts new acquisitions and other activities in the Library Webpage for information.
- Reference and information/Ask-A-Librarian – Provides personal assistance to users in pursuit of information searching and in the use of various reference sources, as well as answer library related queries.
- User Education – This service is conducted in various forms such as library orientation, tours and lectures – Library orientation, tours and guides.
- Borrowing and Circulation – Books and audio materials are circulated accordingly to maximize the use of the collection.
- Inter-Library Services – Referral letters are given to students who want to research at other libraries.
- Wi-Fi Access – Students and faculty may use their personal gadget/s using Wi-Fi within the library premises.
- Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) – For fast and easy access, library users may use online library catalog.