The Road to your Graduation starts with an Application. Be a Lycean and Take the Lead!Enroll now at LPU-Laguna!Call us at (049) 502-8946Visit us at Km. 54 National Highway, Makiling, Calamba City, Laguna#LPULaguna#TaketheLead#TheLyceanExperience#Enrollment
Posted by Lyceum of the Philippines University Laguna on Monday, June 17, 2019
To take the Entrance Examination just follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Proceed at the LPU – Laguna Admissions Office or apply online.
- Step 2: Ask for an Application form and fill out your basic information/print your filled application form.
- Step 3: Proceed to the admission personnel stationed for your Application Number
- Step 4: Pay 150 pesos at the Cashier for the Entrance examination fee
- Step 5: Proceed at the designated room and take the exam!
Here are the FAQ’s and their answers about the Entrance Examination for LPU-Laguna.
1.) When is your Entrance Exam available?
Our Entrance Exam is available from 9am-4pm on Monday-Friday
9am-11am on Saturdays.
Exam Schedule: 9 am, 11 am, 2 pm, and 4 pm.
2.) What are the requirements?
No requirements, just bring your School ID/Government Issued ID.
3.) How much does the entrance exam cost?
It’s now FREE. (03/27/2020)
4.) Is it open for JHS/SHS/College Freshmen?
Yes it is open for our Junior and Senior High School and our incoming College Freshmen and College Transferees**
**For Transferees: You will need to be assessed by our Registrar’s Office first, before taking the Entrance Exam.
For the assessment: Please bring your Copy of Grades and the Course Description of the subjects you’ve taken up.
5.) How do I apply/register?
Visit our Admissions Office at LPU-Laguna and fill-up your application form or through online application –
6.) Where are you located?
Km. 54, National Highway, Makiling, City of Calamba, Laguna You may visit this link for directions: https://goo.gl/maps/Xi6PsKw4vw72