To take the Entrance Examination just follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Proceed at the LPU – Laguna Admissions Office
- Step 2: Ask for an Application form and fill out your basic information.(You may use the Online Application)
- Step 3: Proceed to the admission personnel stationed for your Application Number
- Step 4: Pay 150 pesos at the Cashier for the Entrance examination fee
- Step 5: Proceed at the designated room and take the exam!
Here are the FAQ’s and their answers about the Entrance Examination for LPU-Laguna.
1.) When is your Entrance Exam available?
Our Entrance Exam is available from: 8am-4pm on Monday-Friday 8am-11am on Saturdays. Entrance Exam is ongoing until July 2020
Exam Schedule: 9am, 11am, 2pm, and 4pm.
2.) What are the requirements?
No requirements, just bring your School ID/Government Issued ID.
3.) How much does the entrance exam cost?
150 pesos only.
4.) Is it open for JHS/SHS/College Freshmen?
Yes it is open for our Junior and Senior High School and our incoming College Freshmen and College Transferees**
**For Transferees: You will need to be assessed by our Registrar’s Office first, before taking the Entrance Exam.
For the assessment: Please bring your Copy of Grades and the Course Description of the subjects you’ve taken up.
5.) How do I apply/register?
Visit our Admissions Office at LPU-Laguna and fill-up your application form.
You may also download our application forms here:
6.) Where are you located?
Km. 54, National Highway, Makiling, City of Calamba, Laguna You may visit this link for directions: https://goo.gl/maps/Xi6PsKw4vw72