Here’s our treat to all incoming LPU Senior High Students!
As part of the 15th Foundation Celebration of LPU Laguna, entrance examinations for incoming Senior High students are for FREE for the whole month until February 27, 2016.
Our office is open for examinations any day, from Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm, and Saturday, 8am-12nn.
Admissions / Enrollment Procedure:
1. TAKE THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.
1.1 Fill out the Application Form available at the Admissions Office.
1.2 Present the Application form to the Guidance Counselor/Staff on the day of the examination. (Guidance and Testing Center is located at Ground Floor, Pacencia H. Laurel Bldg.)
- PRE-ENROLLMENT (ongoing):
2.1 Submit the following to the Admissions Office:
- Entrance Exam Result
- National Career Assessment Examination (NCAE) Result
- Four (4) pieces identical 2×2 ID picture (recent) with white background
- Photocopy of Applicant’s PSA birth certificate (authenticated)
- If applicant has dual citizenship, submit a photocopy of Philippine passport or Certificate of Recognition as a Filipino Citizen
- If applicant is not a Filipino citizen, submit a photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) and a Special Study Permit issued by the Bureau of Immigration
2.2 Pay the corresponding Reservation fee at the Cashier (Php2000.00) (deductible from the total fees)
2.3 Proceed to the High School Department Office for the releasing of the Admission stub.
- OFFICIAL SHS ENROLLMENT: (April 1, 2016)
3.1 Submit the following to the Admissions Office on enrollment:
- Admission stub with Receipt (Reservation fee)
- Original copy of Report Card from High School (Form 138)
- Form 137-A / Student Permanent Record (if available already)
- Certificate of Completion (Grade 10)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character