The College of Arts and Sciences also offers professional academic programs in Education and Communications, emphasize English and technical proficiency as needed in the field of actual practice.
It also affords opportunities for its faculty and students to be actively involved in related community extension services and research activities.
Using a generalist approach, the curriculum trains students to gain knowledge and skills for varied channels like print, photography, radio, television, theater, and film. It also provides practical experiences in public relations, advertising and development communication.
In addition, the program includes an on-the-job training program in communication- related institutions and thesis writing as the culmination of their academic curriculum, thus preparing them to become media literate, socially aware, and responsible communication professionals.
Graduates of AB Communication may establish a career in:
- Broadcast Industry
- Print Industry
- Public Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Marketing Communications
- Training & Development
- Events Management
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Public Informationn Office
Knowledge and skills in planning, managing and evaluating communication programs
Designing and producing multi-media (print, broadcast, audiovisual and electronic) outputs
Designing, managing and evaluating communication campaigns
designing media-based learning systems, and conducting communication media research
Graduates are also expected to uphold professional ethics and standards and to practice social responsibility at all times
Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia Arts Course
The curriculum prepares the students to develop practical skills in predicting and influencing human behavior in order to better realize and attempt to make impact on the lives of others for the Philippines
Graduates of BS Pychology may establish a career in:
- HR specialists / generalists
- OD specialists
- HR consultants / officers
- Teachers / Instructors
- Specialist teachers – SPED
- Undertake research using knowledge and skills in psychology, and communicate the results of such research to both specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Designing, managing and evaluating communication campaigns.
- Designing media-based learning systems, and conducting communication media research; and
- Graduates are also expected to uphold professional ethics and standards and to practice social responsibility at all times
3. Undertake further training for developing existing skills and acquiring higher level competencies either through formal graduate education or in an employment context.