COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND ACCOUNTANCY
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Marketing Management with Digital Tools and Analytics
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Marketing Management program is a business management variant that provides people with the necessary managerial knowledge and skills for the efficient application of techniques in the marketing operations of public entities, corporate enterprises, and private individuals covering product development, crafting of marketing strategies, pricing, advertising, branding, positioning, wholesaling, retailing, on-line marketing, inventory management, distribution, logistics, warehousing, storage, and supply chain management. Academic instruction is blended with research and community extension activities plus 670 hours of internship that immerses students in actual work situations in all facets of marketing operations.
Graduates of BSBA-Marketing Management can have professions and careers as
- Marketing Management Trainee
- Marketing Assistant
- Inventory Control Staff
- Advertising Assistant
- Sales Representative
- Front Desk Clerk
- Order-Billing Assistant
- Account Executive
- Product Supervisor
- Sales Supervisor
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Vice President for Marketing
- Vice President for Logistics and Distribution
- Marketing Consultant
Program Educational Objectives
Three to five years after graduation, the BSBA-Marketing Management alumni shall:
- Demonstrated and applied critical thinking ability, problem solving, interpersonal, communication, quantitative and information communication technology skills as members of multi-disciplinary management teams in a wide variety of business organizations in the local and international arenas. Practiced accountancy profession with good ethical and professional standards.
- Attained junior managerial positions that require the application of management skills and Laurelian leadership qualities in their specific areas of specialization such as marketing management, management accounting, operations management and financial management.
- Pursued or obtained a graduate business degree, or attended/completed lifelong learning education, acquired other related professional qualifications and certifications that are nationally and or internationally recognized.
- Undertaken initiatives toward social responsibility and scholarly work as researcher, lecturer-professor, or trainer in academe and/or industry.
The students should attain the following by the time of graduation:
- Effective communicate orally and in writing.
- Capacity to solve business problems by using quantitative and qualitative models of decision making.
- Apply information and technology (ICT) skills as required by the business environment.
- Work effectively with other stakeholders and manage conflict in the workplace.
- Demonstrate corporate citizenship and social responsibility.
- Design an innovative business plan focusing on the specific business function (marketing and/or operations).
- Conduct business research
- Demonstrate a service orientation in one’s profession.
- Develop lifelong learning