Inspired by the vision to be a recognized university in the Asia Pacific Region by 2022, the LPU Graduate School is committed to its pursuit of academic excellence in graduate education to develop competent purposive professionals in various disciplines (business, public administration, health, arts, science and technology) in search of truth (Veritas et Fortitudo) for the service of God and country (Pro Deo et Patria).
- Modern, state-of-the-art facilities
- World class curriculum with modular delivery
- Can be completed in 18 months with personal supervision in all phase of the program
- Highly qualified and competent faculty members with extensive industry experience.
- LPU – Laguna is a CHED recognized Delivering Higher Education Institution for Graduate Scholarships under the K to 12 Transition Program for the following jointly- Delivered Programs with LPU – Batangas:
- PhD in Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- MA in English Language Studies
- MA in Information Technology Education
- MA in Educational Leadership and Management
- MA in Psychology
- MS in Industrial Engineering
- MS in Information Technology
MA in Nursing
- Master in International Hospitality Management
- Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology
- Report to the Graduate School (GS) Office for an interview with the Dean and acquire an endorsement letter for entrance examination.
- Proceed to the Guidance and Testing Center (GTC) to secure an application form and pay non-refundable entrance examination fee at the Cashier’s Office.
- Take the entrance examination on the scheduled day and submit your most recent 1×1 ID photo to the GTC.
- Call up GTC after 3 working days for the examination result.
- After passing the examination, secure an enrollment form from the GS Office. Submit the following requirements to the Registrar’s Office:
- Admissions Letter from GTC
- Authenticated copy Transcript of Records with Special Order Number
- Honorable Dismissal
- Original photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Original photocopy of NSO Marriage Certificate (for married applicants)
Admission Requirements for Foreign Applicants
- Letter of Intent to study in LPU-Laguna
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records / Scholastic Records and Diploma
- Photocopy of Passport (BIO Page)
- Photocopy of Student Visa
- Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
- Admission Letter from Guidance and Testing Center
For inquiries, please contact
Dr. Francis K. Ashipaoloye
Dean, Graduate School
(049) 502 8946 local 219
# 0908 902 8555 / 0917 855 3796