1. Take the Entrance Examination
1.1 Fill out the Application Form.
1.2 Proceed to the Cashier for Entrance exam payment.
1.3 Present the Official Receipt and Application form to the Guidance Counselor/Staff on the day of the examination.
2.1 Proceed at the High School Department to Register.
2.2 Pay the corresponding Reservation fee at the Cashier (Php2000.00) (deductible from the total fees).
2.3 Return at the High School Department to finalize your Reservation.
3. OFFICIAL SHS ENROLLMENT: (April 24, 2017)
3.1 Submit the following to the Admissions Office:
- Entrance Exam Result (Original)
- National Career Assessment Examination (NCAE) Result (Original copy)
- Four (4) pieces identical 2×2 ID picture (recent) with white background and nameplate
- Photocopy of Applicant’s PSA birth certificate (authenticated)
– If applicant has dual citizenship, submit a photocopy of Philippine passport or Certificate of Recognition as a Filipino Citizen
– If applicant is not a Filipino citizen, submit a photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) and a Special Study Permit issued by the Bureau of Immigration
- Reservation Receipt (if available)
- Original copy of Report Card from High School (Form 138)
- Original Form 137-A / Student Permanent Record (if available already)
- Original Certificate of Completion (Grade 10)
- Recommendation Forms A & B
3.2 Proceed to the Principal’s office for the interview. (Both parent and applicant will be interviewed).
3.3 Proceed to the Cashier for the Tuition down payment.
3.4 Return to the High School Department for the releasing of the Official Registration form and Enrollment Kit.
3.5 Proceed to the Office of Student Affairs and Services for I.D. processing.
3.6 Proceed to Bookstore for the measurement and ordering of uniform.
3.7 Please take note of parent and student orientation schedules, claiming of books, etc.