1. Take the Entrance Examination
1.1 Fill out the Application Form.
1.2 Proceed to the Cashier for Entrance exam payment.
1.3 Present the Official Receipt and Application form to the Guidance Counselor/Staff on the day of the examination.
2. PRE-ENROLLMENT: (January - March 2017)
2.1 Submit the following to the Admissions Office:
- Entrance Exam Result
- National Career Assessment Examination (NCAE) Result
- Four (4) pieces identical 2×2 ID picture (recent) with white background
- Photocopy of Applicant’s PSA birth certificate (authenticated)
– If applicant has dual citizenship, submit a photocopy of Philippine passport or Certificate of Recognition as a Filipino Citizen
– If applicant is not a Filipino citizen, submit a photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) and a Special Study Permit issued by the Bureau of Immigration
2.2 Pay the corresponding Reservation fee at the Cashier (Php2000.00) (deductible from the total fees)
2.3 Proceed to the Admissions Office for the releasing of the Admission
3. OFFICIAL SHS ENROLLMENT: (April 24, 2017)
3.1 Submit the following to the Admissions Office on enrollment:
- Admission stub with Receipt (Reservation fee)
- Original copy of Report Card from High School (Form 138)
- Form 137-A / Student Permanent Record (if available already)
- Certificate of Completion (Grade 10)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
4. Proceed to the Principal’s Office for interview. (Both parent and applicant will be interviewed)
5. Proceed to the Cashier for Tuition downpayment.
6. Proceed to the Admissions Office for the following:
- Printing of SHS Registration form (with Student number)
- Releasing of the Enrollment Kit
- Picture taking for the School I.D.
- Measurement / Ordering of uniform