The College of Engineering of Lyceum of the Philippines – Laguna trains students to develop their skills and knowledge of mathematics, sciences, humanities and social sciences for them to become technically competent, committed and professional engineers so that they can be effective in providing services to the development of the country and the world.
The objectives of the undergraduate programs of the College of Engineering are:
- To produce globally competitive graduates who are equipped with strong foundation of engineering principles;
- To develop the students’ skills and knowledge of mathematics, natural and applied sciences, humanities and social sciences as required in their field of specialization;
- To develop the students’ skills in analytical, logical and critical thinking;
- To inculcate the values and ethics as well as the sense of professionalism and commitment;
- To cultivate the sense of nationalism and pride in the Filipino.